skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I love Robin

I'd like to publicly thank Robin for helping me solve my problem.

Now, if someone could point me in the direction of the Fountain of Blogspiration...
Posted by Dana~Are We There Yet? at 10:49 PM

1 comment:

Robin said...

How sad is it that I am so behind on blogs that I am just now feeling the love???

Thanks!

1/28/07, 12:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's just how God made me

My photo
Dana~Are We There Yet?
View my complete profile

Blogs I like

  • 2nd Cup of Coffee
  • Antique Mommy
  • Big Mama
  • Blessed Beyond Measure
  • BooMama
  • Diane's Place
  • Don't Try This at Home
  • Everyday Mommy
  • In the Midst of It
  • Little Bits of Life
  • Musings of a Housewife
  • Pinnacles, Pitfalls and Pottychairs
  • Restoring the Years
  • Rocking Chairs and Rainbows
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • The Hutch
  • This Ain't New York

Here's What I Said...

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2007 (79)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • Parenting Books
      • Happy Birthday to Me!
      • PRESENTING:
      • Starbucks, we have a problem
      • General Update
      • I love Robin
      • Bloggy Groove, Bloggy Groove
      • Sometimes you wanna go...
      • Well, I've done as well with blogging as I've done...
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
The Original Perfect Post Awards – March ‘07
 
Copyright © 2007, Clemntine's Chronicles. All rights reserved