Pixie was trying to convince Baby Redneck to put her Easter Basket on the hearth, and Baby Redneck was perfectly happy to keep swinging it over her head and singing, "O' Mack Donna hadda parm, me-i e-i yow!"
Pixie: You need to put your basket over here so the Easter Bunny can come and put toys and candy in it.
Baby Redneck, pausing mid-swing: Canny? O! How wunnerpul!
The baskets are on the hearth, the kids are in bed and the Easter Bunny is blogging her little cotton tail off.
How wunnerpul!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hope you got your extra-warm fur pulled up tight and belted, Easter Bunny. It's freezin' out thar!
How 'bout you blog your little cotton tail by here and leave me some of that wunnerpul canny, too? I been a good gurl! Rilly, I hab! :-)
Oh, yes! I remember a day when the "candy and toys" were the goal. Nowadays, holiday cheer comes in all forms, doesn't it??? Blog away my friend ... it's all wunnerpul!!
So cute. Hey, I gave you the Thinking Blogger Award. Pass it on! :-)
I love it! And miss those "wunnerpul" days when my babies were still babies!
Wunnerpul. How cute does it get? I swear, cuteness saves their hides, doesn't it? :) I hope the bunny got some rest. About the only one I remember from my 8 y.o. dd is that one day I was polishing her nails, and she thought I should push back her barnacles.
How wunnerpul! :>)
Post a Comment